The world and our businesses are facing a lot of uncertainty right now. I want to reassure you that we are doing and will continue to do everything we can to help you, our client, as well as any other businesses that may need our help during this difficult time.
Our team is securely set-up to work from anywhere, can answer your calls from anywhere, and resolve most problems remotely, without ever having to set foot in your office. With that said, should a problem arise that requires one of our team members to go onsite, we have proper procedures and guidelines in place to protect their health as well as yours.
During times like these hackers take advantage of those that may be vulnerable or have let their guard down. We have taken extra precautions in safeguarding our systems and that of our clients. Some steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Make sure your antivirus is updated (if you are currently a client, we have done this for you)
- Do not click suspicious links even if they come from someone you know
- Do not open attachments even from a known sender unless you are expecting an attachment specifically from them
- Avoid clicking on ads or links from text messages, social media, etc. as they can contain spyware
- Have a trusted AntiSpam service for your emails
- Use a VPN or other encrypted method when working remotely
These are times when we all need to come together. At Spirit Technologies we are here for you, whether you are currently a client or not, to give you solutions to ensure your business remains operational and profitable.
Should you have any concerns or have questions on your business’s security or ability to work remote, we will help answer your questions at no charge.